The Cree Language Lessons
Welcome to Cree Language Lessons. Ray Thunderchild is happy to be educating the next generation about his first language. He will take you through some basic words in hopes that he inspires you to learn more on your own. Ray has provided the spelling for these words phonetically, to make learning easier. Enjoy and share with your friends!
- Lesson One: "Hello / Goodbye"
- Lesson Two: "Mother / Father "
- Lesson Three: "Younger Sibling / Older Brother / Older Sister"
- Lesson Four: "Grandmother / Grandfather"
- Lesson Five: "Red / Blue / Orange / White / Green"
- Lesson Six: "Please / Thank You"
- Lesson Seven: "Indian Name"
- Lesson Eight: "Smudge / Dance"
- Lesson Nine: "Drum / Sing"
- Lesson Ten: "Buffalo / Eagle"
- Lesson Eleven: "Water / Sun"
- Lesson Twelve: "Sky / Trees"